Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Mornin' Cleaning Music

I can remember when I was a kid and on Saturday mornings my Mom would have the radio on while she cleaned. That was one of my first and early introductions to music. After some cartoons and cereal I would groove around while the radio played the hot joints. So here is just a taste of songs that had me pumped! Now we all know noboby cleans their house to music anymore but here you go! LOL!

Midnight Star - No Parking On The Dance Floor


Luther Vandross - Bad Boy/Having A Party


Club Nouvea - Why You Treat So Bad


Ashford & Simpson -It Seeems To Hang On

3 comments:

aladyfirst20 said...

Good morning. My mother still cleans her house with her favorite music playing, and so do I.

Jamal said...

That's why ur the DJ, spinning records like that. I remember that too. Can't front, we still play music, but now it's Pandora or Music Choice. Not as personal as radio and DJs, but still helps break up the monotony. Thanks for the good tunes!
Jamal

Addicted Too Music said...

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated! Gotta keep the music alive!