Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Prince!



Today is a day fit for a King err...I mean Prince! It's Prince's 56th birthday! All hail the Prince!
On this special day, I thought I'd show my appreciation to a man, who has been coined a musical genius, in this time.  The eclectic styles and transformations of Prince have been noted  as well as celebrated throughout his 56 years on this place called Earth. He has made music that our grand children's grand kids will be rocking to til the end of time! So join me in wishing the Purple One a happy birthday--"Let's Go Crazy" on "A Raspberry Beret" and stir up a little "Controversy", while the "Purple Rain" falls from the sky and we watch "Erotic City" come alive, I guess that's just the "Sign O' The Times" so said "Darling Nikki" who also shouted "Baby I'm A Star!!"


https://play.google.com/music/playlist/AMaBXyleLmM2hIpn3FI3Rn0z3Tx0wYYHY6R0CbLreufWDGmmSUtfrAWvW6x0BPdLLp19EOq-Rq9XPpr7x1sSCVqHeCQ6BY938w%3D%3D

Happy Birthday Mr. Prince Nelson Rogers!

Enjoy the special Prince mix I put together in honor of his b-day!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome selection - thank you! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my favorite artist's birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love me some Price!

Addicted Too Music said...

Thank you for reading and enjoying.

Anonymous said...

I've been listening to this collection over and over since early yesterday - wonderful collection, thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I have loved Prince since the beginning... I'm a huge fan! Happy Birthday Prince!!!!!! Yes I do know his bd in on the 7th of June!

Anonymous said...

I'm still listening to this awesome selection you put together -it's so difficult to find his music online, so whenever I need my Prince fix, I come running back - thank you so very much for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Still listening to this mix in October! Thanks!!!