Monday, July 21, 2008

Eye Candy and New Music- Hell Yeah!

Now I will officially "Google" her! Teyana Taylor getting her "Tyra" down the runway! This Skateboard-P protege is doing her thing. My only question is where is the album? She does have a new single entitled "Move" and I'm suggesting they do that with the album!

Well that's my eye-candy for you fella's and I guess for some of you ladies too! She mos def has some soup coolers on her face region! LOL. But let's get to the hot shit! New music for you and yours!

Peep the new Common feat. Pharell "Announcement"
http://www.sinternet.com/newmusic30.php
This track is crazy! Pharell laced this joint like it should be laced. Common comes through lyrically like he always does. "This is hip-hop baby! I fien' to the tip-top baby!" Too be honest I think this is probably the best track Star Trek has done in awhile!


In other new music news I'm sorry to report we have a massive destruction of a classic! The culprits at-large are 4 dudes from Florida who go by the name of Pretty Ricky! These bama's destroyed H-Town's "Knockin' Boots" from the roota to the toota! I do give some props to the new dude on the vocals but the I'm sure the other "serfs" I mean rappers are not on the background vocals. Now if the label was smart they should just team this new dude up with the old dude and get another singing dude and...BOOM! You get a new Pretty Ricky! The rest of them horny raggedy-ass mouth cats can tryout for one of those reality love shows on VH-1. One thing is for sure...ladies you will get your ab fix on from this video a la D'Angelo's "Untitled (How Does It Feel)"

Sidebar: Why does the chubby dude have a high-top fade? If he wants to stay in the group he needs to hit the gym instead of hitting them cakes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMX2j6MJHIE Wack remix version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrBnEaQd4ZY Classic H-Town original!

For the hell of it here the D'Angelo video for you ladies! Pre-pudgy D'Angelo at that. Remember Stretch loves the ladies! Yes, I do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ULZuCK_fgo

Lastly, I'm digging this John Legend and Andre' 3000 collabo! It reminds me a lot of Outkast's "Hey Ya" but that's a good thing. It definitely rocks and gets you moving! This is really a little walk on the dope side for John since he rarely does any uptempo joints. 3000 shines on his 16 as if you didn't know. I'm looking forward to Legends album for sure and also would like to see a video for this joint too! Check it out and tell me what you think.
http://www.sinternet.com/newmusic30.php


Alright, I'm out of here for this week. I hope I made you giggle like a piglet! (pay attention to the lyrics) Enjoy your week and remember to turn the music up!

Shoutouts to Vinny and the crew over at S.I.N. always on top with the hotness!

Stretch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on starting this! I'm loving it!!!
Cheers :)

Addicted Too Music said...

Thanks everyone for reading! This is just the start to something huge!

Anonymous said...

You didnt make me giggle like a piglet but I sure did whizgiggle!